Menu icon Foundation
How to use all mixins using sass

I am using vs 2017, foundation 6 and sass. I want to be able to use all the mixins thru the @include statement in sass. It will only give me the basic ones. THe mixins thru the prototype file and util i can't unless i import each set into each scss file i want to use them in. When i do this i get an error for compilation from my main site.scss file. The setup docs have a different folder structure than what i see after importing thru bower. I use the foundation.scss file in the assets folder instead of the the scss folder. The foundation.scss file in scss folder never imports right. WHich is odd since the one in assets folder is just importing that file itself. Is there a more current set of docs which updates the setup for 6.4. Any help is appreciated.

foundation 6SassVS 2017

I am using vs 2017, foundation 6 and sass. I want to be able to use all the mixins thru the @include statement in sass. It will only give me the basic ones. THe mixins thru the prototype file and util i can't unless i import each set into each scss file i want to use them in. When i do this i get an error for compilation from my main site.scss file. The setup docs have a different folder structure than what i see after importing thru bower. I use the foundation.scss file in the assets folder instead of the the scss folder. The foundation.scss file in scss folder never imports right. WHich is odd since the one in assets folder is just importing that file itself. Is there a more current set of docs which updates the setup for 6.4. Any help is appreciated.

William Bohon over 2 years ago

This is my import statement @import "../../../lib/foundation-sites/scss/util/mixins";

I do not get the prototyping mixins as that file doesn't have them. I import thru bower. I checked the documentation and it sais it contains all too. But am sure it doesnt. The last mixin in that file _mixins is -zf-breakpoint-value and the file is 314 lines long. When i try to import the Prototyping mixins , i get an error saying undefined variable: "$global-prototype-breakpoints". Am assuming i am missing teh correct import sequence into my resources folder to get all the mixins but can't find this documented at foundation site. Any help is appreciated.		

Rafi Benkual over 2 years ago

if you are on Foundation 6.4+ the prototyping mixins are already included.

Are you using a default version of the ZURB Stack?