Menu icon Foundation
How do create a half text and half (full width) image column?

If I use a wrapper, it removes the padding on the text column and creating this padding using nested tables, adding padding on the th or adding margins to the text does not render it correctly in Outlook. The padding is all out and doubles in size.

If I use a normal 6 by 6 row and remove the padding on the image <th> e.g. padding-left 0px; to remove the border padding the framework has so it is the width full of the 6 column, Outlook adds padding on under the image which I can not remove.  

Does anyone know an easy solution to this, would really like to avoid creating the text as an image.

Thanks!

zurb inkpaddingfull width imageOutlook issue6 columns

If I use a wrapper, it removes the padding on the text column and creating this padding using nested tables, adding padding on the th or adding margins to the text does not render it correctly in Outlook. The padding is all out and doubles in size.

If I use a normal 6 by 6 row and remove the padding on the image <th> e.g. padding-left 0px; to remove the border padding the framework has so it is the width full of the 6 column, Outlook adds padding on under the image which I can not remove.  

Does anyone know an easy solution to this, would really like to avoid creating the text as an image.

Thanks!

Mudabbira Khan 3 months ago
Brad Shomer 2 months ago

You can try adding a style to the wrapper tag and define your padding there. Because the style tag is inline, it should override styles from the style sheet. 

<wrapper style="padding:0 0 0 0;">