Menu icon Foundation
Default menu wordpress

Hi,

I am try create custom menu for theme WordPress, responsive menu, drop down and background active menu is work fine. But when Display Location menu is empaty. my theme getting error like this.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/lampp/htdocs/mywordpress/wp-content/themes/mytheme/library/support-theme.php on line 96

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/lampp/htdocs/mywordpress/wp-content/themes/mytheme/library/support-theme.php on line 128

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/lampp/htdocs/mywordpress/wp-content/themes/mytheme/library/support-theme.php on line 130

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/lampp/htdocs/mywordpress/wp-content/themes/mytheme/library/support-theme.php on line 132

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/lampp/htdocs/mywordpress/wp-content/themes/mytheme/library/support-theme.php on line 133

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/lampp/htdocs/mywordpress/wp-content/themes/mytheme/library/support-theme.php on line 96

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/lampp/htdocs/mywordpress/wp-content/themes/mytheme/library/support-theme.php on line 128

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/lampp/htdocs/mywordpress/wp-content/themes/mytheme/library/support-theme.php on line 130

Here is functions.php script and header.php

walker menuwordpress

Hi,

I am try create custom menu for theme WordPress, responsive menu, drop down and background active menu is work fine. But when Display Location menu is empaty. my theme getting error like this.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/lampp/htdocs/mywordpress/wp-content/themes/mytheme/library/support-theme.php on line 132

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/lampp/htdocs/mywordpress/wp-content/themes/mytheme/library/support-theme.php on line 133

Here is functions.php script and header.php

Steve George 5 months ago

Refer the following link: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22636826/notice-trying-to-get-property-of-non-object-error