Menu icon Foundation
What is the ouput of Foundation SASS's Basic Template?

Hi guys,

1. Do you know, What is the ouput of Foundation SASS's Basic Template?

Is the output, only the minified app.css inside the css folder? (which compiled from the scss folder (_settings.scss and app.scss))

2. and how about the js file? I've checked the js folder and inside it there's app.js, but there is no real foundation js there, only this line of code ($(document).foundation();)

so do I need to download Foundation CSS version for the foundation js?

3. and so that means I must combine the minified app.css (from the Foundation SASS's Basic Template) with the Foundation CSS version,

but my other question is, what file in the Foundation CSS version should I replace with the minified app.css (Basic Template)?

is the app.css or the foundation.min.css?

Thanks

SassBasic Template

Hi guys,

1. Do you know, What is the ouput of Foundation SASS's Basic Template?

Is the output, only the minified app.css inside the css folder? (which compiled from the scss folder (_settings.scss and app.scss))

2. and how about the js file? I've checked the js folder and inside it there's app.js, but there is no real foundation js there, only this line of code ($(document).foundation();)

so do I need to download Foundation CSS version for the foundation js?

3. and so that means I must combine the minified app.css (from the Foundation SASS's Basic Template) with the Foundation CSS version,

but my other question is, what file in the Foundation CSS version should I replace with the minified app.css (Basic Template)?

is the app.css or the foundation.min.css?

Thanks