Menu icon Foundation
I made my first site with real site with XY grid

Codepen I worked all day Saturday on it, practicing, practicing, and more practicing. I'm really trying to get new XY Grid down pat. I almost gave up, because I was struggling so bad, and not getting the desired results. The site is not much, but it's one of my favorite places that I've never visited, but maybe some day, my girl friend, and I can. 

xy-gridsitesgrid

Codepen I worked all day Saturday on it, practicing, practicing, and more practicing. I'm really trying to get new XY Grid down pat. I almost gave up, because I was struggling so bad, and not getting the desired results. The site is not much, but it's one of my favorite places that I've never visited, but maybe some day, my girl friend, and I can. 

Rafi Benkual 7 months ago

Wholly crap that's awesome! You've come a long way!

Zurb Rules 7 months ago

Thanks Rafi, you helped me with learning the XY grid. I've been practicing, and now I installed Foundation using the CLI, and I plan on practicing SASS.

Bill Fleming 4 months ago

Those classes "space-ground" - Doesn't Foundation 6 have a class to put spaces in the Y grid?  I thought it was "grid-margin-y" 

Zurb Rules 4 months ago

Hi Bill. Yes, you are correct. I made that when I first learned the XY grid. I now use SASS bigtime now. At the time I didn't understand you could use grid-margin-y. 

Dat Nguyen Tan 3 months ago

Hi Bill. Yes, you are correct. I made that when I first learned the XY grid. I now use SASS bigtime now.

phong kham da khoa dai dong | da khoa dai dong

john about 2 months ago

Lyrics hindu boy names

I look forward to your writing.

Writers love knowing their work is read. The best feeling is knowing that someone wants to read your work because they find it relatable, beautiful or inspirational. I hope that each time I put words on the paper, it makes you want to read it. We always hope someone has fallen in love with our words and wants to continue reading them.