Menu icon Foundation
Webpackconfig in gulpfile.babel.js

Hi,

How can I add in support for members such as devtool : "source-map" or add in a webpack plugin such as SourceMapDevToolPlugin?

Everytime I try to add some sort of option it just spits out an error with unsupported...

let webpackConfig = {

rules: [

{

test: /.js$/,

use: [

{

loader: 'babel-loader'

}

]

}

]

};

Webpackconfigoptions

Hi,

How can I add in support for members such as devtool : "source-map" or add in a webpack plugin such as SourceMapDevToolPlugin?

Everytime I try to add some sort of option it just spits out an error with unsupported...

let webpackConfig = {

rules: [

{

test: /.js$/,

use: [

{

loader: 'babel-loader'

}

]

}

]

};

Michal Pandyra over 1 year ago

Hi Gino,

It looks like you're using an older version of the Zurb Foundation Template.

Previously the webpackConfig variable was limited in scope to a very particular subset of options. Specifically, the "module" property. This variable was then included in a new object being declared directly within an argument passed to the webpackStream() in the javascript task defined in the gulpfile.

An update was recently committed to the Foundation Zurb Template GitHub project which expanded the scope of the "webpackConfig" variable allowing for the creation of other properties alongside those module rules that already existed.

The commit in question is here:

https://github.com/zurb/foundation-zurb-template/commit/1952ee3b7fade492f9d99e5d1e019662f5b230c2

Axaberry over 1 year ago

I have faced same problem and while searching on the internet, I came across few assignment services provider including GoAssignmentHelp. But, of course they seemed to have the most positive reviews. So, I reached out to them for (Keyword). Today, I am so happy after going through the assignment, that I have actually taken time out to share this review. They have done utmost justice to the assignment, imparting everything that I wanted…in a thorough professional manner.

https://www.goassignmenthelp.com.au/assignment-masters

Humberto Roberts over 1 year ago

Love to watch TV series or latest movies on the internet? Looking for an application which offers free offline streaming? Then ShowBox is our best option. To want more about ShowBox, check this website. Showbox Movie