Menu icon Foundation
Note, that $header-sizes has been replaced with $header-styles.

I've just updated to Foundation 6.4.1

I'm getting the alert below

WARNING: Note, that $header-sizes has been replaced with $header-styles. $header-sizes still works, but it is going to be depreciated.
Backtrace:
    vendor/foundation-sites/scss/typography/_base.scss:77, in function `build_from_header-sizes`
    vendor/foundation-sites/scss/typography/_base.scss:91

Is there some action I'm suppose to take?  When I updated $header-sizes to $header-stylesin my _settings.scss I got the error below

Error in plugin 'sass'
    bower_components\foundation-sites\scss\typography\_base.scss
Error: argument `$map` of `map-has-key($map, $key)` must be a map

Backtrace:
        bower_components/foundation-sites/scss/typography/_base.scss:334, in function `map-has-key`
        bower_components/foundation-sites/scss/typography/_base.scss:334, in mixin `@content`
        bower_components/foundation-sites/scss/util/_breakpoint.scss:153, in mixin `breakpoint`
        bower_components/foundation-sites/scss/typography/_base.scss:329, in mixin `foundation-typography-base`
        bower_components/foundation-sites/scss/typography/_typography.scss:22, in mixin `foundation-typography`
        stdin:9
        on line 334 of bower_components/foundation-sites/scss/typography/_base.scss
>>           @if map-has-key($header-defs, font-size) {
   --------------^

What is the correct protocol for updating $header-sizes to $header-styles?

Thank you for the clarification,

jules

update foundationscss error

I've just updated to Foundation 6.4.1

I'm getting the alert below

WARNING: Note, that $header-sizes has been replaced with $header-styles. $header-sizes still works, but it is going to be depreciated.
Backtrace:
    vendor/foundation-sites/scss/typography/_base.scss:77, in function `build_from_header-sizes`
    vendor/foundation-sites/scss/typography/_base.scss:91

Is there some action I'm suppose to take?  When I updated $header-sizes to $header-stylesin my _settings.scss I got the error below

Error in plugin 'sass'
    bower_components\foundation-sites\scss\typography\_base.scss
Error: argument `$map` of `map-has-key($map, $key)` must be a map

Backtrace:
        bower_components/foundation-sites/scss/typography/_base.scss:334, in function `map-has-key`
        bower_components/foundation-sites/scss/typography/_base.scss:334, in mixin `@content`
        bower_components/foundation-sites/scss/util/_breakpoint.scss:153, in mixin `breakpoint`
        bower_components/foundation-sites/scss/typography/_base.scss:329, in mixin `foundation-typography-base`
        bower_components/foundation-sites/scss/typography/_typography.scss:22, in mixin `foundation-typography`
        stdin:9
        on line 334 of bower_components/foundation-sites/scss/typography/_base.scss
>>           @if map-has-key($header-defs, font-size) {
   --------------^

What is the correct protocol for updating $header-sizes to $header-styles?

Thank you for the clarification,

jules