Menu icon Foundation
Voo-doo Magic?

Ok, I have a question about the voo-doo magic that the Foundation website seems to use.  On the Foundation e-commerce page there is no re-captcha or anything that seems to be filtering spam.  Is there a spam filter in place?  If so, how?  Btw, the only place I have found an e-commerce application on the website was when I paid for my advanced Foundation class (which is an awesome class totally worth the cost).

Does anyone have any ideas out there?  I know there is a hack for using Adobe's Business Catalyst CMS to avoid using re-Captcha.  I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

-Scott

email

Ok, I have a question about the voo-doo magic that the Foundation website seems to use.  On the Foundation e-commerce page there is no re-captcha or anything that seems to be filtering spam.  Is there a spam filter in place?  If so, how?  Btw, the only place I have found an e-commerce application on the website was when I paid for my advanced Foundation class (which is an awesome class totally worth the cost).

Does anyone have any ideas out there?  I know there is a hack for using Adobe's Business Catalyst CMS to avoid using re-Captcha.  I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

-Scott

Rafi Benkual about 2 years ago

Are you referring to form on the homepage above the footer??

Scott Koons about 2 years ago

Hey Rafi,

I'm looking at your various form (like the one at the bottom of this page).  Are you employing some type of honeypot to weed out spam, or do you have another device that you employ?

Thanks.

-Scott