Menu icon Foundation
F6 without css? Possible

So I've been working with sass for a bit now and it's amazing. No longer needing to use thousand classes for divs if I want to make use of a library. Now I've been using Bourbon for quite some time and I could access the full library (or whatever you wanna call it) just by concerning myself with sass. Want a clearfix? Include the clearfix in ur sass, rather than giving the element u want to clear the class clearfix. 

I believe this is what some call semantic styling. After some searching I feel like this is the right place to ask. Is there a way to for instance include the styling of  class="dropdown menu" just using sass. Or must I include the css file for this to work?

Are all the sass files just there for those few mixins? Or can I do everything with sass without losing any of Foundation's features?

thanks! 

semanticsass only

So I've been working with sass for a bit now and it's amazing. No longer needing to use thousand classes for divs if I want to make use of a library. Now I've been using Bourbon for quite some time and I could access the full library (or whatever you wanna call it) just by concerning myself with sass. Want a clearfix? Include the clearfix in ur sass, rather than giving the element u want to clear the class clearfix. 

I believe this is what some call semantic styling. After some searching I feel like this is the right place to ask. Is there a way to for instance include the styling of  class="dropdown menu" just using sass. Or must I include the css file for this to work?

Are all the sass files just there for those few mixins? Or can I do everything with sass without losing any of Foundation's features?

thanks!