Menu icon Foundation
Can I add CSS to Yaml?

Instead of "Maybe try using 'prompt()' in assignment, I would rather use bold instead of ''. So it would be "Maybe try using prompt(). Is that possible?

examples:
  -
    video: nr4Gb5OZYvI
    title: If
    size: 310
    theme: 29966
    link: dRajxa
    tabs: *default_tabs
    editable: *is_editable
    assignments:
      - assignment: Create a secret number and check if the user entered that number. Maybe try using 'prompt()' to get input directly from the user.
      - assignment: Make 3 different secret numbers and print something out to the user depending on which number they entered.

YAMLcss

Instead of "Maybe try using 'prompt()' in assignment, I would rather use bold instead of ''. So it would be "Maybe try using prompt(). Is that possible?

examples:
  -
    video: nr4Gb5OZYvI
    title: If
    size: 310
    theme: 29966
    link: dRajxa
    tabs: *default_tabs
    editable: *is_editable
    assignments:
      - assignment: Create a secret number and check if the user entered that number. Maybe try using 'prompt()' to get input directly from the user.
      - assignment: Make 3 different secret numbers and print something out to the user depending on which number they entered.
Rafi Benkual 5 months ago

It's not clear how you are trying to use CSS in the YAML. You can pass in a string in a variable. Or you can add a class based on page or in an if statement. 

We wrote a lesson on this here: 

http://zurb.com/university/lessons/advanced-panini-tips-and-tricks

and 

http://zurb.com/university/lessons/steering-you-right-with-panini-s-handlebars-helpers-and-data-ee441dba-f8e5-449b-bbfb-5fb65d655f81

Jatin popli about 1 month ago

Why cant you add things according to your need as here we were sharing for IE as how to open internet explorer windows 10 and locate it , because managing space in recently updated windows is the best feature

Taylor Shaw 11 days ago

I am sure how you intend to the function like it and most importantly it never crossed my minds that CSS could be added to Yaml. If it's possible to share the details. It could ease many programs and improves a lot of programs. mens drug treatment centers for men