Menu icon Foundation
Orbit Motion UI EaseInOut

Any reason easing may not work when applied to Orbit? Applying the following, all parameters test fine except timing, no easing applied to the image transitions.

.orbit-slide-in-right {
	@include mui-slide($state:in,$direction:left,$amount:100%,$fade:true,$duration:0.6s,$timing:EaseInOut,$delay:null);
}

Orbitmotionuieasingtiming

Any reason easing may not work when applied to Orbit? Applying the following, all parameters test fine except timing, no easing applied to the image transitions.

.orbit-slide-in-right {
	@include mui-slide($state:in,$direction:left,$amount:100%,$fade:true,$duration:0.6s,$timing:EaseInOut,$delay:null);
}
Rafi Benkual about 1 year ago

Have you instead tried passing in the animation through the data attribute? It works well for me

<div class="orbit" role="region" aria-label="Favorite Space Pictures" data-orbit data-options="animInFromLeft:fade-in; animInFromRight:fade-in; animOutToLeft:fade-out; animOutToRight:fade-out;">

Paul Summers about 1 year ago

Well yes but there is no ease via those standard transitions? Currently state the class, e.g. data-options="animInFromLeft:orbit-slide-in-right but as i say, the $timing value is ignored.

lionel john 6 months ago

I am not much aware of these coding and programming ideas and didnt get a clear idea of the topic from here. It will be helpful to know more about the same if you are providing some more details on the topic. Hope that you will do it soon. fabric wholesalers

Taylor Shaw 6 months ago

I haven’t tried anything similar to it. So I’m not sure about the outcomes. If the function is applicable to another instances there is a good chance it could work with it. I recommend you try changing the values and try again. dc bus tours

ritariya about 2 months ago

I have gone through your post to know about the orbit motion. But I did not get nay informative contents from your blog. You have given some codes. Actually, these codes are meant for what purpose? Did anyone tried of using this codes? I wanted to know more about the orbit. Add some more information. Update your post.  family private tours of paris