Menu icon Foundation
foundation 6.4.1 missing row class?

hello, i'm using foundation sites 6.4.1. i have

@include foundation-everything(true);

but when i view the css file, i can't find .row definition anywhere. i checked a different project using 6.3.1 and i see it in the css file. i compared my scss file and they are the same except in the 6.4.1, i'm using motion-ui. i've removed the motion-ui and still the row class is missing. any ideas?

row classmissing

hello, i'm using foundation sites 6.4.1. i have

@include foundation-everything(true);

but when i view the css file, i can't find .row definition anywhere. i checked a different project using 6.3.1 and i see it in the css file. i compared my scss file and they are the same except in the 6.4.1, i'm using motion-ui. i've removed the motion-ui and still the row class is missing. any ideas?

Rafi Benkual 10 months ago

Foundation is now flexbox first with an all new XY Grid. It's the best an only grid of it's kind. The classnames have changed a bit to utilize the new features. You can find the docs for it here: http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/xy-grid.html

You can still use the legacy grids if you'd like through custom download or the app.scss includes.

We're running a Foundation training class with all the new features of 6.4 including the XY Grid Tuesday August 8th. It's a place where you can get your questions answered. Would love to see you in class!

sherwin m 10 months ago

@rafi after a few more digging i found out about the new grid system in 6.4. i was gonna delete the post or mark it as solved but my post was flagged as spam until now. thanks for the reply.

Taylor Shaw 7 days ago

The answers shared here gave me a better idea regarding foundation 6.4.1 missing row class. I have been wondering about the same for quite a while now. Thanks for sharing the question here. Do share more such relevant questions. Trinity Builders Cochin