Menu icon Foundation
foundation 6.4.1 missing row class?

hello, i'm using foundation sites 6.4.1. i have

@include foundation-everything(true);

but when i view the css file, i can't find .row definition anywhere. i checked a different project using 6.3.1 and i see it in the css file. i compared my scss file and they are the same except in the 6.4.1, i'm using motion-ui. i've removed the motion-ui and still the row class is missing. any ideas?

row classmissing

hello, i'm using foundation sites 6.4.1. i have

@include foundation-everything(true);

but when i view the css file, i can't find .row definition anywhere. i checked a different project using 6.3.1 and i see it in the css file. i compared my scss file and they are the same except in the 6.4.1, i'm using motion-ui. i've removed the motion-ui and still the row class is missing. any ideas?

Rafi Benkual about 1 year ago

Foundation is now flexbox first with an all new XY Grid. It's the best an only grid of it's kind. The classnames have changed a bit to utilize the new features. You can find the docs for it here: http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/xy-grid.html

You can still use the legacy grids if you'd like through custom download or the app.scss includes.

We're running a Foundation training class with all the new features of 6.4 including the XY Grid Tuesday August 8th. It's a place where you can get your questions answered. Would love to see you in class!

sherwin m about 1 year ago

@rafi after a few more digging i found out about the new grid system in 6.4. i was gonna delete the post or mark it as solved but my post was flagged as spam until now. thanks for the reply.

Taylor Shaw 3 months ago

The answers shared here gave me a better idea regarding foundation 6.4.1 missing row class. I have been wondering about the same for quite a while now. Thanks for sharing the question here. Do share more such relevant questions. Trinity Builders Cochin

ritariya 20 days ago

What do you actually mean in your post? I could not understand any thing from your blog. It appears to be null. Try to add some photos and content to the post. Add the contents in a much more descriptive manner. You should provide the information's in a step by step manner. Eagerly waiting for your updated posts.  www.weddingsstory.com