Menu icon Foundation
WebPack, Foundation, Gulp Setup

Hi there, I can seem to find any documentation on how to use web pack in foundations, from besides installing it with NPM, 
I'm new to Dependency managers and Task runners, so in terms of what is doing what would be nice to see someone share some knowledge how to set up new JS files to foundations and distribute things the right folders or load Font Awesome as dependencies without using bower.

webpackFoundationGulp Setup

Hi there, I can seem to find any documentation on how to use web pack in foundations, from besides installing it with NPM, 
I'm new to Dependency managers and Task runners, so in terms of what is doing what would be nice to see someone share some knowledge how to set up new JS files to foundations and distribute things the right folders or load Font Awesome as dependencies without using bower.

Rafi Benkual about 2 years ago

I added an answer here that might help you: http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/53526-how-to-add-npm-package-js-file-to-foundation-64

Juliana Patrick almost 2 years ago

I'm new to Dependency administrators and Task sprinters, so to the degree what is doing what may engage see some individual offer a couple of PaperDome.co.uk data how to set up new JS accounts to foundations and pass on things the right envelopes or load Font Awesome as conditions without using arbor.