Menu icon Foundation
I'm kind of lost on if I should learn flex-box and the XY grid.

I've been working with Foundation for about 2 years now, and I have really mastered so many of the components. I absolutely love Foundation. Well, when Foundation released the newest version a couple of weeks ago I downloaded it, started messing around with it, and on accident I used a lot of the float based grids classes. Well come to find out many of the classes used in the float based grid won't work in with the XY grid....yes...I'm slow I know.  I thought the XY grid download would have the legacy stuff loaded inside of Foundation CSS. I looked through the download page, and found the different options I can download, float-based, flex-grid, and the XY grid, and if I want to use the float-based grid I can download that version...yes...I'm slow.

Now, my question is should I just be learning Flex-Box, and the XY grid, since browser support has improved?  The one thing I always worry about, is what do you tell a customer when they want support for IE10, or something lower? This scenario of browser support drives me nuts, make nervous, and causes unwanted stress. I know that IE stopped support for numerous older browsers, but they are still used. I'm also curious as to what some of the people at Foundation do when a customer asks for older browsers that don't support the XY grid, Flex-Box, or media queries?

Thank you for any help

Foundation for Sitesxy-gridcss

I've been working with Foundation for about 2 years now, and I have really mastered so many of the components. I absolutely love Foundation. Well, when Foundation released the newest version a couple of weeks ago I downloaded it, started messing around with it, and on accident I used a lot of the float based grids classes. Well come to find out many of the classes used in the float based grid won't work in with the XY grid....yes...I'm slow I know.  I thought the XY grid download would have the legacy stuff loaded inside of Foundation CSS. I looked through the download page, and found the different options I can download, float-based, flex-grid, and the XY grid, and if I want to use the float-based grid I can download that version...yes...I'm slow.

Now, my question is should I just be learning Flex-Box, and the XY grid, since browser support has improved?  The one thing I always worry about, is what do you tell a customer when they want support for IE10, or something lower? This scenario of browser support drives me nuts, make nervous, and causes unwanted stress. I know that IE stopped support for numerous older browsers, but they are still used. I'm also curious as to what some of the people at Foundation do when a customer asks for older browsers that don't support the XY grid, Flex-Box, or media queries?

Thank you for any help

Dinesh Ramakrishnan 10 months ago

IE was widely used but nowadays since it stopped supporting older browsers. There are also existing grid frameworks like Foundation's XY-grid, and Google's Material UI components which have impressively broad support for IE >=9. Techrolet

Aditya Vikram Singh 10 months ago

You should learn it. I recommend you 

Thanks

Aditya Vikram

sunil verma 10 months ago

for hot sex marketing dial <a href="https://routers.support">free sunil sex<\a> 

free sex sunil