Menu icon Foundation
I'm kind of lost on if I should learn flex-box and the XY grid.

I've been working with Foundation for about 2 years now, and I have really mastered so many of the components. I absolutely love Foundation. Well, when Foundation released the newest version a couple of weeks ago I downloaded it, started messing around with it, and on accident I used a lot of the float based grids classes. Well come to find out many of the classes used in the float based grid won't work in with the XY grid....yes...I'm slow I know.  I thought the XY grid download would have the legacy stuff loaded inside of Foundation CSS. I looked through the download page, and found the different options I can download, float-based, flex-grid, and the XY grid, and if I want to use the float-based grid I can download that version...yes...I'm slow.

Now, my question is should I just be learning Flex-Box, and the XY grid, since browser support has improved?  The one thing I always worry about, is what do you tell a customer when they want support for IE10, or something lower? This scenario of browser support drives me nuts, make nervous, and causes unwanted stress. I know that IE stopped support for numerous older browsers, but they are still used. I'm also curious as to what some of the people at Foundation do when a customer asks for older browsers that don't support the XY grid, Flex-Box, or media queries?

Thank you for any help

Foundation for Sitesxy-gridcss

I've been working with Foundation for about 2 years now, and I have really mastered so many of the components. I absolutely love Foundation. Well, when Foundation released the newest version a couple of weeks ago I downloaded it, started messing around with it, and on accident I used a lot of the float based grids classes. Well come to find out many of the classes used in the float based grid won't work in with the XY grid....yes...I'm slow I know.  I thought the XY grid download would have the legacy stuff loaded inside of Foundation CSS. I looked through the download page, and found the different options I can download, float-based, flex-grid, and the XY grid, and if I want to use the float-based grid I can download that version...yes...I'm slow.

Now, my question is should I just be learning Flex-Box, and the XY grid, since browser support has improved?  The one thing I always worry about, is what do you tell a customer when they want support for IE10, or something lower? This scenario of browser support drives me nuts, make nervous, and causes unwanted stress. I know that IE stopped support for numerous older browsers, but they are still used. I'm also curious as to what some of the people at Foundation do when a customer asks for older browsers that don't support the XY grid, Flex-Box, or media queries?

Thank you for any help

Dinesh Ramakrishnan about 1 year ago

IE was widely used but nowadays since it stopped supporting older browsers. There are also existing grid frameworks like Foundation's XY-grid, and Google's Material UI components which have impressively broad support for IE >=9. Techrolet

Aditya Vikram Singh about 1 year ago

You should learn it. I recommend you 

Thanks

Aditya Vikram

sunil verma about 1 year ago

for hot sex marketing dial <a href="https://routers.support">free sunil sex<\a> 

free sex sunil