Menu icon Foundation
Reveal-Modal; Sizing options not working

Hi,

I'm new to Foundation (5), but it feels like the best thing since sliced bread :-)

However, I've tried using the various class options "tiny", "small", etc... on the reveal modal, without any effect. I'm using the developer tools within Google Chrome to check the CSS rules, and none of the options ("tiny", "small", etc...) are included with the media queries. I'm using a PHP process that dynamically compiles SCSS files within the Yii framework so that I can also use Compass goodies.

I'm not sure of the full implications as of yet, but I edited the "_reveal.scss" file around line 90:

If the marked lines (in the code below) are commented out, the class options kick-in. I haven't been able to find any other way of getting the options to work. It would be easy to just add regular CSS to solve the issue, but I would prefer to use the existing options.

Can anyone else comment on either having a similar issue, whether the quick fix has other ramifications or even if it has worked for you?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

@if $width {
    @media #{$medium-up} {    <== COMMENT OUT THIS LINE
      margin-#{$default-float}: -($width / 2);
      width: $width;
    }   <==  COMMENT OUT THIS LINE
  }

revealmodaloptions

Hi,

I'm new to Foundation (5), but it feels like the best thing since sliced bread :-)

However, I've tried using the various class options "tiny", "small", etc... on the reveal modal, without any effect. I'm using the developer tools within Google Chrome to check the CSS rules, and none of the options ("tiny", "small", etc...) are included with the media queries. I'm using a PHP process that dynamically compiles SCSS files within the Yii framework so that I can also use Compass goodies.

I'm not sure of the full implications as of yet, but I edited the "_reveal.scss" file around line 90:

If the marked lines (in the code below) are commented out, the class options kick-in. I haven't been able to find any other way of getting the options to work. It would be easy to just add regular CSS to solve the issue, but I would prefer to use the existing options.

Can anyone else comment on either having a similar issue, whether the quick fix has other ramifications or even if it has worked for you?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

@if $width {
    @media #{$medium-up} {    <== COMMENT OUT THIS LINE
      margin-#{$default-float}: -($width / 2);
      width: $width;
    }   <==  COMMENT OUT THIS LINE
  }
Pinoy Website Creations almost 5 years ago

you may double check your foundation.css and foundation.min.css also just to verified proper media queries, i also got an error to this when i used F5.2.1 on IE