Menu icon Foundation
Make change in foundation-email.scss

Just started using the SASS version for html email. I wanna make changes to foundation-email.scss which is included in app.scss. Say when I go to the node-modules/foundation-emails/components/_normalize.scss and make changes. There's no change made in css file in dist nor applied to my page. I'm wondering where should I go to make changes to the default styles in foundation-email.scss. Thank you.

email; sass;

Just started using the SASS version for html email. I wanna make changes to foundation-email.scss which is included in app.scss. Say when I go to the node-modules/foundation-emails/components/_normalize.scss and make changes. There's no change made in css file in dist nor applied to my page. I'm wondering where should I go to make changes to the default styles in foundation-email.scss. Thank you.

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Corey Schaaf about 2 years ago

The file you want to change is _settings.scss located src/assets/scss/_settings.scss. In that file you can change some of the default classes / margin / padding / styles etc. 

For more information on what you can change in the _settings.scss folder - I would visit the following page: 

http://foundation.zurb.com/emails/docs/sass.htm (scroll to the bottom where is says "The Settings File". 

Also when you make changes, make sure you use the cmd "foundation watch" or "foundation build". I hope you found this helpful. 

Hao Yu about 2 years ago

I found out. Every time you make changes to scss file included in foundation-emails.scss, just stop the process in terminal and npm start again. The change will be applied.