Menu icon Foundation
Foundation 6: Page Transitions

Hello,

Having looked about on the Foundation website, I noticed that the old Foundation for Apps used Motion UI to provide easy-to-use page transitions, so... how come Foundation 6 doesn't provide something like this?

The reason I ask is because I have designed my first website using Foundation 6, and I think that its lack of page transitioning is a major letdown.

I have had a look about and found a few tutorials, plugins, etc., to achieve decent page transitions, but thought I may as well ask here for some advice prior to rushing into anything. So, does anyone have any advice to offer as to which tutorial, or plugin, I could, or should, use?

Thanks,

Matthew

Foundation for Sitesfoundation 6page transitionsfoundation for appsMotion UI

Hello,

Having looked about on the Foundation website, I noticed that the old Foundation for Apps used Motion UI to provide easy-to-use page transitions, so... how come Foundation 6 doesn't provide something like this?

The reason I ask is because I have designed my first website using Foundation 6, and I think that its lack of page transitioning is a major letdown.

I have had a look about and found a few tutorials, plugins, etc., to achieve decent page transitions, but thought I may as well ask here for some advice prior to rushing into anything. So, does anyone have any advice to offer as to which tutorial, or plugin, I could, or should, use?

Thanks,

Matthew

Matthew Meaklim about 2 years ago

Thanks for your reply Robbert. I ended up just creating my own transition, albeit pretty basic.