Menu icon Foundation
Reveal problem on iOS tablet

Hi,

I have problem with reveal modals on iPad. The site I built is working well on desktop and mobile but for some reason I can not quite understand the modals all look weird on iPads. I am the first to admit the code is messy and probably far from well structured, but I am willing to listen to anybody who can help me understand this issue. :-)

Site here: nordanfors.se/mam9182

Click any of the two tabs in the top or the encircled question mark on an iPad should produce the problem.

revealpositioniosipad

Hi,

I have problem with reveal modals on iPad. The site I built is working well on desktop and mobile but for some reason I can not quite understand the modals all look weird on iPads. I am the first to admit the code is messy and probably far from well structured, but I am willing to listen to anybody who can help me understand this issue. :-)

Site here: nordanfors.se/mam9182

Click any of the two tabs in the top or the encircled question mark on an iPad should produce the problem.

Johan Nordanfors 6 months ago

I solved it (sort of...) by adding this to the css:

.is-reveal-open{

width:100%;

}

Apparently this class is added to the body when the reveal opens and for some reason it did not fill the entire width in iOS medium and up.

David Jack 6 months ago

iOS 9 brought genuinely necessary support for one next to the other multitasking–the capacity to show two applications on-screen in the meantime. While that was all assignment writing uk exceptionally well, each application was as still limited to a single window.

kaylaron 4 months ago

On your ipad try reinstalling safari and restart your ipad or install chrome or any other web browser, it may work/

spanish learning offline

Taylor Shaw 3 months ago

It’s really an odd problem for sure. The site has been performing well with other devices especially mobiles and desktop. I recommend you try viewing the website in an android tablet just to make sure if the problem is with iOS or with the screen resolution. pacdiecast

Gracie 18 days ago

Apple has posted an assistance page for different clients having issues with iOS 9.3 the ones unfit to recollect the correct Apple ID and secret key combo. In any case, this current one's not precisely super supportive. It essentially advises those affected to take a stab at initiating their gadget through iTunes on a PC/Mac or, should that come up short, they can likewise endeavor to handicap enactment bolt from iCloud on the web. Cheap Coursework Writing Service