Menu icon Foundation
orbit slider is aligned when the page is loading

Hello, i have been using foundation sites ever since it's born. the one which i love about foundation its because of minimal html code. but here is the thing i am always having problem with orbit slider, which the orbit slider is loading  images, caption  are misaligned, its not only images but with headline sliders ) i have tried several workarounds but couldn't find anything effective. so i am posting here first time to check to see if you guys are able to resolve this issue?

tried css, jquery but nothing seems to be working,  am i missing out something here?

By the way i am foundation 5.5.3 which i absolutely love than 6.

Thank you

htmlcss

Hello, i have been using foundation sites ever since it's born. the one which i love about foundation its because of minimal html code. but here is the thing i am always having problem with orbit slider, which the orbit slider is loading  images, caption  are misaligned, its not only images but with headline sliders ) i have tried several workarounds but couldn't find anything effective. so i am posting here first time to check to see if you guys are able to resolve this issue?

tried css, jquery but nothing seems to be working,  am i missing out something here?

By the way i am foundation 5.5.3 which i absolutely love than 6.

Thank you

sam over 2 years ago

no reply from anyone. however i was able to resolve this problem.