Menu icon Foundation
Using Emails with IBM, Watson, Silverpop

Hey everyone! I'm new around here. I'm not new to web development, but am fairly untrained in HTML emails. Most of what I know, I've learned through research over the past week or two and from reading through the entire docs on Foundation for Emails 2. I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far with this product and I'm excited to use it for an upcoming email campaign.

I'm using the Sass version because...well why wouldn't I? Seems to be a really great product. However, I couldn't find any documentation on how to use it with Litmus. I see there is a config file for storing login credentials and a gulp task for Litmus, but I'm not sure what it actually does or how it works. I assume you run the Litmus task and it opens up a browser, logs in to your account, and displays your email in all the different clients. I don't actually use Litmus so I haven't been able to test it. I use IBM Cloud Marketing / Watson Campaign Automation / Silverpop (they keep re-branding). Does Foundation for Emails have the ability to hook into my Silverpop account to generate the client previews? And if so, where can I find some documentation on how to do this?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

emaillitmusSilverpopIBMtesting

Hey everyone! I'm new around here. I'm not new to web development, but am fairly untrained in HTML emails. Most of what I know, I've learned through research over the past week or two and from reading through the entire docs on Foundation for Emails 2. I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far with this product and I'm excited to use it for an upcoming email campaign.

I'm using the Sass version because...well why wouldn't I? Seems to be a really great product. However, I couldn't find any documentation on how to use it with Litmus. I see there is a config file for storing login credentials and a gulp task for Litmus, but I'm not sure what it actually does or how it works. I assume you run the Litmus task and it opens up a browser, logs in to your account, and displays your email in all the different clients. I don't actually use Litmus so I haven't been able to test it. I use IBM Cloud Marketing / Watson Campaign Automation / Silverpop (they keep re-branding). Does Foundation for Emails have the ability to hook into my Silverpop account to generate the client previews? And if so, where can I find some documentation on how to do this?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Rafi Benkual over 2 years ago

You can find the instructions for Litmus integration here: https://github.com/zurb/foundation-emails-template#litmus-tests-configjson

In terms of Silverpop - haven't seen any integration out there yet but that would be great one for someone to add to Foundation for Emails