Menu icon Foundation
Page JSON reference

Good morning, 

I am strugling with the way to do this and I ask if it is possible to do in some way:

Using as reference the Handlebars way (because Panini uses sometimes the handlebars language),  I'm trying to create a new JSON with the page data. In Handlebars I can create a JSON with the name of the HTML page, and access to it with {{page.variable}}. I know that in Panini u can access to the name of the page with {{page}}, but with that logic, I tried to do the same as Handlebars, but it is not possible.

Is there a way in panini to access to that data without put all the name where I need to access to page data?

Thanks to all of you for your attention.

Regards!!

pagedataJSONHandlebars

Good morning, 

I am strugling with the way to do this and I ask if it is possible to do in some way:

Using as reference the Handlebars way (because Panini uses sometimes the handlebars language),  I'm trying to create a new JSON with the page data. In Handlebars I can create a JSON with the name of the HTML page, and access to it with {{page.variable}}. I know that in Panini u can access to the name of the page with {{page}}, but with that logic, I tried to do the same as Handlebars, but it is not possible.

Is there a way in panini to access to that data without put all the name where I need to access to page data?

Thanks to all of you for your attention.

Regards!!