Menu icon Foundation
"foundation build" command doesn't make Responsive

When I create a mailer using Foundation for Emails while I'm using "foundation watch" it make Responsive with no problems, after finish it I use "foundation build" to compress the code and that type of stuffs. But, That command doesn't make it Responsive (at least that is happening to me). Any suggestion of what am I doing wrong? or, if there is a logic explanation for this.

I really appreciate your answers and keep learning from you as well.

Foundation for EmailNo Responsivefoundation build

When I create a mailer using Foundation for Emails while I'm using "foundation watch" it make Responsive with no problems, after finish it I use "foundation build" to compress the code and that type of stuffs. But, That command doesn't make it Responsive (at least that is happening to me). Any suggestion of what am I doing wrong? or, if there is a logic explanation for this.

I really appreciate your answers and keep learning from you as well.

Phil Baker over 2 years ago

I found that any media queries need to use !important as the inline styles would take priority as they are after the media queries in the document.

Stevens Brito over 2 years ago

Rafi Benkual.. What I mean is, when I use "foundation build" to compress the code or make it inline, It doesn't make responsive my mailer. Before use "foundation build" and only using "foundation watch" my web mailer is responsive. 
I want to figure out what is the problem when I use this command.

Phil Baker, I will try your suggestion.

Thank you for your replies guys. If any another idea is available I would like to take it. 

Isaac Fennell over 2 years ago

I had this issue and i think the following is what solved it, but I can't find the original post that gave the info so I'm sorry if it doesn't work!

Make a copy of your project. Within the new project delete the 'node_modules' folder, then run 'npm build' - this should rebuild the folder you deleted. When this is complete, run 'foundation build'.

Rafi Benkual over 2 years ago

Not sure what you mean? Can you be more specific about what happens?