Menu icon Foundation
Building-blocks @import not being added to app.scss

Hello,

I am trying out building-blocks. And I like the idea, but I have run into a problem where the SCSS is not being imported. I have installed the test block using:

foundation blocks install sticky-shrinknav

All the files (html, scss and js) have been downloading correctly. The config.yml got the js line correctly and I can add the block using Panini. But the scss is not being loaded. The app.scss doesn't get it's @import line. Though adding manually:

@import 'components/building-blocks/sticky-shrinknav'

loads the scss correctly. Not sure why cli doesn't add the line to app.scss. Any ideas?

app.scssbuilding-blocks

Hello,

I am trying out building-blocks. And I like the idea, but I have run into a problem where the SCSS is not being imported. I have installed the test block using:

foundation blocks install sticky-shrinknav

All the files (html, scss and js) have been downloading correctly. The config.yml got the js line correctly and I can add the block using Panini. But the scss is not being loaded. The app.scss doesn't get it's @import line. Though adding manually:

@import 'components/building-blocks/sticky-shrinknav'

loads the scss correctly. Not sure why cli doesn't add the line to app.scss. Any ideas?

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Rafi Benkual over 2 years ago

Not sure why either - so you have the new cli installed and you are using a ZURB Stack project right?

Nik Sol over 2 years ago

foundation -v returns Foundation CLI version 2.2.1

And here is the options I chose during the creation:

? What are you building today? A website (Foundation for Sites)

? What's the project called? (no spaces) test-site

? Which template would you like to use? ZURB Template: includes Handlebars templates and Sass/JS compilers

Oh weird - It's not adding the include. Thanks for the heads up! We're looking into that now and will update here.

Ok - just published an update to the cli that fixes that. You'll want to update the CLI to 2.2.2

npm update -g foundation-cli

Nik Sol over 2 years ago

Yes, that has fixed it. I am seeing another issue with the blocks, but I will post it separately. Thanks for the help Rafi