Menu icon Foundation
Sass Multiple Theme Management

I am just starting to use the Foundation 6 Sass Starter files. The main issue I have is figuring out the file structure to accommodate a CMS with multiple color themes that are customizable based user choice, and I am not sure how to best structure my files, and how to use the _settings.scss and app.scss, because I cannot have everything be compiled into only 1 file for production.

I am also new to Sass, so any tips to the file structure would be greatly appreciated, as I it seems I cannot structure my files in the CMS without having the file structure mostly established first.

SassF6themes

I am just starting to use the Foundation 6 Sass Starter files. The main issue I have is figuring out the file structure to accommodate a CMS with multiple color themes that are customizable based user choice, and I am not sure how to best structure my files, and how to use the _settings.scss and app.scss, because I cannot have everything be compiled into only 1 file for production.

I am also new to Sass, so any tips to the file structure would be greatly appreciated, as I it seems I cannot structure my files in the CMS without having the file structure mostly established first.

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.