Menu icon Foundation
How to merge all CSS / JS and Dependencies for project hand off?

I am in the process of handing over my front-end build to a back-end developer and was asked if there is a build script included with foundation that would merge all of my plug-in dependencies into one neat little minifies CSS and/or JS file. Currently, I just link to the designated files located in my "bower_components", "css", or "js" folders.

I have heard there are tools that will help with the (i.e.Webpack 2) ~ but I am unfamiliar with the process in general and was wondering if there was a pre-existing terminal script that can do this?

Any info or guidance on the subject would be a great help. Using the latest Foundation 6.3.1 if that matters.

Thanks.

foundation 6Build ScriptBundle Dependencies

I am in the process of handing over my front-end build to a back-end developer and was asked if there is a build script included with foundation that would merge all of my plug-in dependencies into one neat little minifies CSS and/or JS file. Currently, I just link to the designated files located in my "bower_components", "css", or "js" folders.

I have heard there are tools that will help with the (i.e.Webpack 2) ~ but I am unfamiliar with the process in general and was wondering if there was a pre-existing terminal script that can do this?

Any info or guidance on the subject would be a great help. Using the latest Foundation 6.3.1 if that matters.

Thanks.