Menu icon Foundation
Topbar dropdown not working after resize

When I resize the screen (large->small->large) the top bar doesn't fire the drop down anymore.

Problem only happens in Foundation 6.3.1 (don't have the problem in older versions)

Live example with the problem: Live example

Does anybody know how to fix this?

top barresize problem

When I resize the screen (large->small->large) the top bar doesn't fire the drop down anymore.

Problem only happens in Foundation 6.3.1 (don't have the problem in older versions)

Live example with the problem: Live example

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Tina Beil over 2 years ago

@Michael

After many hours of trial and error with a similar problem here (we don't use the top-bar in this case) we've find out this is a generally bug on the responsive Navigation Plugin which use the combination of drilldown and dropdown.

The drilldown menu get a class named 'invisible' which has visibility:hidden, this class would not be removed on resize! So the simplistic solution for this bug is to note a visibility:visible for this class on large screens.

@Foundation Team

The documentation of the responsive navigation plugin is a shame, there is nothing which is working as expected. This documentation seems to be copy and pasted from other plugins without any adaption, e. g. "Creates a new instance of Tab Bar." Where can we find this Tab Bar?! Also never ever we get the action "toggled.zf.responsiveNavigation" working, we're trying multiple elements, maybe it is because this event will also a "Tab Bar" as mentioned in the description?

So it would be really helpful if someone in your team can rework your documentation, than this plugin would be similar useful like the other menu plugins. 

Edgardo over 2 years ago

.dropdown.menu.medium-horizontal>li.opens-right>.is-dropdown-submenu {

@include breakpoint(medium) {

visibility: visible;

}

}

edward blocker almost 2 years ago

I've added a search box here for your use to help you find the information you need about your Central Pneumatic air compressor.