Menu icon Foundation
PrestaShop e-Commerce Starter Theme and Foundation 6.3.1

I'm interested in using PrestaShop 1.7, e-commerce suite, which comes with Webpack built-in, and a bare-bone skeleton theme called Starter Theme. According to PrestaShop's documentation, a developer now has the flexibility to use Foundation, Bootstrap, or Blueprint to create PrestaShop v1.7+ themes.

But, their documentation is scarce, and I'm quite more comfortable with using Zurb Foundation Stack and I don't really have time to learn a new development environment. Zurb's environment is so awesome, and I know of the plans to soon have Foundation with WebPack implemented in its core.

Does anyone have insight on how to setup Zurb with PrestaShop's Starter Theme, or any other development environments that would allow Zurb to be the main framework?

Thank you in advance.

prestashop v1.7webpackprestashop starter template

I'm interested in using PrestaShop 1.7, e-commerce suite, which comes with Webpack built-in, and a bare-bone skeleton theme called Starter Theme. According to PrestaShop's documentation, a developer now has the flexibility to use Foundation, Bootstrap, or Blueprint to create PrestaShop v1.7+ themes.

But, their documentation is scarce, and I'm quite more comfortable with using Zurb Foundation Stack and I don't really have time to learn a new development environment. Zurb's environment is so awesome, and I know of the plans to soon have Foundation with WebPack implemented in its core.

Does anyone have insight on how to setup Zurb with PrestaShop's Starter Theme, or any other development environments that would allow Zurb to be the main framework?

Thank you in advance.