Menu icon Foundation
Drilldown responsive navigation only in Small ?

Hello !

Is there a way to have the Drilldown responsive navigation active only in Small, please ?

I've test : data-responsive-menu="small-drilldown". But it doesn't work :(.

The context : I've got a custom navigation in desktop mode (M, L, ...) that I style on my own (using proper CSS and JS). I want it to keep its form in desktop mode, but I want to be able to switch it to a drilldown form in Small mode (S).

Thansk for your incoming answers.

responsive navigationdrilldownsmall

Hello !

Is there a way to have the Drilldown responsive navigation active only in Small, please ?

I've test : data-responsive-menu="small-drilldown". But it doesn't work :(.

The context : I've got a custom navigation in desktop mode (M, L, ...) that I style on my own (using proper CSS and JS). I want it to keep its form in desktop mode, but I want to be able to switch it to a drilldown form in Small mode (S).

Thansk for your incoming answers.

Rafi Benkual over 2 years ago

Hmm, not sure I understand the intent.

If you set the responsive navigation data attribute to drilldown it will always be a drilldown.

data-responsive-menu="drilldown"

it will only change on medium and large if you override it

data-responsive-menu="drilldown medium-dropdown"

but if that's the case then just use

<ul class="vertical menu" data-drilldown>

Just OnMyOwn over 2 years ago

Hello Rafi !

Thanks for your answer.

All the mentionned solution above change the aspect of my original menu in desktop mode :/.
I really need a solution that apply only to mobile mode (small/S view), please.

Just OnMyOwn over 2 years ago

OK, as a solution, I init the Drilldown using Javascript (

navigation_menu	=	new	Foundation.Drilldown($navigation)

), manually, detecting the "small view" (

Foundation.MediaQuery.current=='small'

).

Then I can Do what I want.

Jack Van der Post almost 2 years ago

@Just OnMyOwn But when you resize the screen, it will also show a drilldown menu.

@Foundation:
I would really like an option like

data-responsive-menu="small-only-drilldown medium-only-drilldown"

I want a normal (my own) menu on larger screens and not being limited to use a dropdown or an accordion. Now I am forced to create 2 menu's..

Thanks

Ronald Thomas almost 2 years ago

The survey asked me some of the questions I had never thought of, wow Such as asking someone to dissertation help - http://www.dissertationplus.co.uk/ with the mood, or help me in the face of difficulties. I think thatpart is independent, not dependent on others, especially in the mood and self-confidence when.