Menu icon Foundation
COnvert Foundation Cli Site to WordPress

I am currently trying to get used to using a combination between the foundation framework and scss, both auto-generated by the foundation cli which was recommended to me.

After building a small website, I am now trying to convert it into a WordPress theme which a program I currently know very little about yet, but I am completely clueless as to what files and how am I supposed to convert my scss from the foundation cli to WordPress.

Could anyone familiar with the Foundation cli files structure help me please? Thank you all in advance for your time and attention.

foundation-cliscsswordpressbowercss

I am currently trying to get used to using a combination between the foundation framework and scss, both auto-generated by the foundation cli which was recommended to me.

After building a small website, I am now trying to convert it into a WordPress theme which a program I currently know very little about yet, but I am completely clueless as to what files and how am I supposed to convert my scss from the foundation cli to WordPress.

Could anyone familiar with the Foundation cli files structure help me please? Thank you all in advance for your time and attention.