Menu icon Foundation
Error "Reserved configuration key `verbose`" on Sites 6.3.1

I am getting an error when starting gulp on zurb/foundation-sites 6.3.1

The error is "Reserved configuration key `verbose` and I have traced it to supercollider/adapters/sass.js where line 11 has

"verbose: false"

This would appear to not be a permissible keyword. I removed it and all was well.

verbosereserved configuration key

I am getting an error when starting gulp on zurb/foundation-sites 6.3.1

The error is "Reserved configuration key `verbose` and I have traced it to supercollider/adapters/sass.js where line 11 has

"verbose: false"

This would appear to not be a permissible keyword. I removed it and all was well.

Alina Amanda 8 months ago

Acording to Garuda, the configuration for the A330-300 is 3+4+3, 251 seats in economy, 33". But looking at the pictures below, the configuration is 2+?+2. Write-Cheap-Essay Drinks and snacks are served on all flights and hot meals are available on sectors more than 60 minutes, at no additional charge. 

Elise Ward 6 months ago

I faced this same problem and I also have a gulp error attempt to run the project. I put in all the node bundles, I start to run it, it starts but faults out. Now I am working on Essays writing service in the UK. 

stevelarsc 5 months ago

See, I am also getting the Reserved configuration key `verbose error on Sites. Can anyone help me in fixing this? I have no idea what to do to remove this error and continue working on the same. Any of your wood spindles help would be appreciable. 

Ana Jones 4 months ago

So great from you. These answers will help a lot.  buy inst followers

Taylor Shaw 12 days ago

If you could be a little more specific there is a better chance for you to get suggestions. Without a clear-cut picture of what you want it’s almost impossible to suggest you some solution. I have never encountered such an issue with the application. www.mytabletrentals.com