Menu icon Foundation
Error "Reserved configuration key `verbose`" on Sites 6.3.1

I am getting an error when starting gulp on zurb/foundation-sites 6.3.1

The error is "Reserved configuration key `verbose` and I have traced it to supercollider/adapters/sass.js where line 11 has

"verbose: false"

This would appear to not be a permissible keyword. I removed it and all was well.

verbosereserved configuration key

I am getting an error when starting gulp on zurb/foundation-sites 6.3.1

The error is "Reserved configuration key `verbose` and I have traced it to supercollider/adapters/sass.js where line 11 has

"verbose: false"

This would appear to not be a permissible keyword. I removed it and all was well.

Alina Amanda about 1 year ago

Acording to Garuda, the configuration for the A330-300 is 3+4+3, 251 seats in economy, 33". But looking at the pictures below, the configuration is 2+?+2. Write-Cheap-Essay Drinks and snacks are served on all flights and hot meals are available on sectors more than 60 minutes, at no additional charge. 

Elise Ward about 1 year ago

I faced this same problem and I also have a gulp error attempt to run the project. I put in all the node bundles, I start to run it, it starts but faults out. Now I am working on Essays writing service in the UK. 

stevelarsc 12 months ago

See, I am also getting the Reserved configuration key `verbose error on Sites. Can anyone help me in fixing this? I have no idea what to do to remove this error and continue working on the same. Any of your wood spindles help would be appreciable. 

Ana Jones 11 months ago

So great from you. These answers will help a lot.  buy inst followers

Taylor Shaw 7 months ago

If you could be a little more specific there is a better chance for you to get suggestions. Without a clear-cut picture of what you want it’s almost impossible to suggest you some solution. I have never encountered such an issue with the application. www.mytabletrentals.com

David Gibbson 5 months ago

It is good that you have shared the steps to resolve the error "Reserved configuration key `verbose’.” I think it is the jss that is causing the issue. I am not a pro is these but think that it is causing the issue. 

wireless internet providers near me

panistefanin 5 months ago

Thank you for your work on the blog! You're doing a good job! I would like to read about it anymore. Prompt, what literature to study?

192.168.o.1

quick 4 months ago

I am aslo getting a blunder when beginning swallow on establishment locales 6.3.1. The mistake is "Saved arrangement key `verbose` and I have followed it to super sass.js where line 11 has. "verbose: false". This would seem to not be an admissible watchword. Essay help 

rinki misra 4 months ago

Thanks for sharing amazing website data