Menu icon Foundation
How to install Foundation Sites into existing website?

How can I install foundation sites into an existing project and install above the webroot and compile into a CSS folder in the webroot?  I have NPM and Git installed.  I have a cms installed above the webroot and I would like to install foundation Sass on the same level.  "npm foundation new" makes a new project but how do I install into an existing one?  Don't understand how that works as the project folder is already in existence.

foundation 6existing siteinstall

How can I install foundation sites into an existing project and install above the webroot and compile into a CSS folder in the webroot?  I have NPM and Git installed.  I have a cms installed above the webroot and I would like to install foundation Sass on the same level.  "npm foundation new" makes a new project but how do I install into an existing one?  Don't understand how that works as the project folder is already in existence.

Bryan Garrant over 2 years ago

Should I just install into the public_html folder and then when asked for a project name call in "foundation" or something like that?

Rafi Benkual over 2 years ago

You'll need a Sass process to compile Sass, are you using Gulp?

I installed with NPM only normally. Used this method https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKywQK4NPdc.  Any way to just add to an existing site instead of creating a new project?

Git and Node