Menu icon Foundation
Customize the choice of modules to import into app.js of Zurb Template

Hello,

I am a recent user of Foundation Version 6, I had already worked with the version 5 that I liked very much. I try to work with Zurb template.

Version 6 is very interesting. I would like to know if it is possible to choose its javascript plugins individually and therefore be able to lighten the app.js file in a simple way? One may like the choice of imports of SASS files in app.scss.

I looked for tutorials on this, but nothing conclusive. Can someone help me? I think it would be a pity not to be able to limit the scripts on small projects.

Thank you.

ZURB Templateapp.jspluginjavascriptfoundation 6

Hello,

I am a recent user of Foundation Version 6, I had already worked with the version 5 that I liked very much. I try to work with Zurb template.

Version 6 is very interesting. I would like to know if it is possible to choose its javascript plugins individually and therefore be able to lighten the app.js file in a simple way? One may like the choice of imports of SASS files in app.scss.

I looked for tutorials on this, but nothing conclusive. Can someone help me? I think it would be a pity not to be able to limit the scripts on small projects.

Thank you.