Menu icon Foundation
Gmail and responsive

Hello.

I made an email, that contains a lot of data. The email is cutted, so a person has to click "show all message" in the buttom of gmail. That means a browser tab is showing with all my email in. When I drag my browser to be smaller window size, the email is not responsive. 

Does that means there is a mistake in my code, or is it not responsive like this? On mobile devices my emails are shown perfect when  test it.

Best Regards

Responsiveframework

Hello.

I made an email, that contains a lot of data. The email is cutted, so a person has to click "show all message" in the buttom of gmail. That means a browser tab is showing with all my email in. When I drag my browser to be smaller window size, the email is not responsive. 

Does that means there is a mistake in my code, or is it not responsive like this? On mobile devices my emails are shown perfect when  test it.

Best Regards

Wilhelm Törnroos 7 months ago

Hello,

Dou you think it is the same problem as I described here: http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/51621-media-queries-in-desktop-browser-gmail

In this case, when you make the window small enough it becomes responsive, but there is a zone where the email is too large to be displayed but not yet past the responsive breakpoint in Gmail.