Menu icon Foundation
Foundation 6 SASS is adding CSS to URLs

Hello everyone, 

I started playing with Foundation 6 within a Cloud9 setup. I installed the ZURB Template. 
I downloaded and added a font to the local project in the src folder.. Found it wouldn't work after  creating my own font mixin. 

I later noticed that a background img wouldn't load. I found out that was because the SASS when compiled was pointing to 
/assets/css/img/myimg.jpg. 

instead of what I was lead to believe should have been /assets/img/myimg.jpg. 
For some reason SASS adds /css/ to the file path.

I fixed the img by creating the /css/ directory inside src/assets directory. 

So I created a font folder inside the new CSS folder  to follow this same logic thinking the @font-face was pointing to assets/css/fonts/font

isntead of assets/font/font.otf

but this doesn't seem to hold true. 

Any ideas how I do this?

Sassfoundation 6

Hello everyone, 

I started playing with Foundation 6 within a Cloud9 setup. I installed the ZURB Template. 
I downloaded and added a font to the local project in the src folder.. Found it wouldn't work after  creating my own font mixin. 

I later noticed that a background img wouldn't load. I found out that was because the SASS when compiled was pointing to 
/assets/css/img/myimg.jpg. 

instead of what I was lead to believe should have been /assets/img/myimg.jpg. 
For some reason SASS adds /css/ to the file path.

I fixed the img by creating the /css/ directory inside src/assets directory. 

So I created a font folder inside the new CSS folder  to follow this same logic thinking the @font-face was pointing to assets/css/fonts/font

isntead of assets/font/font.otf

but this doesn't seem to hold true. 

Any ideas how I do this?

Rafi Benkual over 2 years ago

My guess is there is an issue with how the stack was integrated with cloud 9. I haven't seen these issue with the straight ZURB Stack template.

One thing that might help is to use the root helper in Panini

{{root}}assets/img/icons/shipping-icon.png"