Menu icon Foundation
Why/When use get-color();

I'm curious about the get-color() function and what it would be used for. In the documentation, it states that I can create a variable from a custom color:

// Create a variable for my custom color.
$custom-color: get-color(custom);

Buy when would this be useful? Why would I want to make a variable out of a color I already have a variable for? If I wanted to make a variable out of a color, I would just use:

$custom-color:#00ff00;

I'm obviously missing something important here. So what is the use of the get-color() function?

get-colorget-color()colorvariableSass

I'm curious about the get-color() function and what it would be used for. In the documentation, it states that I can create a variable from a custom color:

// Create a variable for my custom color.
$custom-color: get-color(custom);

Buy when would this be useful? Why would I want to make a variable out of a color I already have a variable for? If I wanted to make a variable out of a color, I would just use:

$custom-color:#00ff00;

I'm obviously missing something important here. So what is the use of the get-color() function?

Roy Hinkley over 2 years ago

Can anyone offer any insights?

Roy Hinkley over 1 year ago

I got to thinking about this again, wondering if anyone can shed some light on the subject?

ron w over 1 year ago

My personal opinion in this: if the direction begins with a tilde then it's truely now not meant for a typical CSS @import and an mistakes have to be thrown.

Free Movie Sites l Kickass Proxy l Frp Bypass Apk

Seth Rollins about 1 year ago

My personal opinion in this: if the direction begins with a tilde then it's truely now not meant for a typical CSS @import and an mistakes have to be thrown.

FRP bypass apk 2018