Menu icon Foundation
Show Title Bar & Menu Icon on All Screen Sizes

I am using the data-hide-for attribute to control when the title bar and menu icon display, based on window size.

The current options are:

• medium
  • large
  • xlarge
  • xxlarge

However, when setting this to xxlarge, I was expecting that the title bar and menu navigation would display on all device sizes. This is not the case. At 1400px the title bar is removed in favour of the regular menu.

My question is: is there a way to set this up so that the title bar and menu icon are always displayed regardless of screen size.

data-hide-formenunavtitle bar

I am using the data-hide-for attribute to control when the title bar and menu icon display, based on window size.

The current options are:

• medium
  • large
  • xlarge
  • xxlarge

However, when setting this to xxlarge, I was expecting that the title bar and menu navigation would display on all device sizes. This is not the case. At 1400px the title bar is removed in favour of the regular menu.

My question is: is there a way to set this up so that the title bar and menu icon are always displayed regardless of screen size.

Rafi Benkual over 2 years ago

If you leave it empty- it will show on all sizes.

data-hide-for=""

Andy Griffiths over 2 years ago

Rafi, thanks for you fast response.

This absolutely worked. In hind sight I actually can't believe I did not try that ;)

Cheers