Menu icon Foundation
Sticky Header & Off Canvas

I have the latest foundation installed and I am trying to do a sticky header with a off canvas bar...    When I scroll down the page and click on the off canvas open button the sticky header snaps back to the top of the div scrolled off the page.  Is there a way keep the header sticky?  and still have the off canvas menu push out from the side?  

sticky headeroff canvasscrolling

I have the latest foundation installed and I am trying to do a sticky header with a off canvas bar...    When I scroll down the page and click on the off canvas open button the sticky header snaps back to the top of the div scrolled off the page.  Is there a way keep the header sticky?  and still have the off canvas menu push out from the side?  

Rafi Benkual over 2 years ago

There is a fix for this in the works - It would help to get it merged if you can test it out. You'll find it here: https://github.com/zurb/foundation-sites/pull/9746

You can checkout the branch and test it. Can you let us know if it solves it for you?

Stephen Gehring over 2 years ago

Hi Rafi,

Thank you!  I have never tested a branch on the foundation repo.  I guess there is first time for everything!  I will give it a shot this weekend.  :)

Steve