Menu icon Foundation
Responsive email in browser

Hello.

I am using the CSS framework for emails. There is one thing there is wondering me.

When I see my design I made on different phones, email clients everything is looking good.

But when I open my page on localhost, the webpage of the email is not responsive. Is that normal?

Best Regards 

Responsivebrowser

Hello.

I am using the CSS framework for emails. There is one thing there is wondering me.

When I see my design I made on different phones, email clients everything is looking good.

But when I open my page on localhost, the webpage of the email is not responsive. Is that normal?

Best Regards 

Rafi Benkual 9 months ago

It should be responsive in the browser if you scale the browser down to a small screen size. What is happening instead?

Wally Glenn 7 months ago

I'm using Chrome on Windows. I have the same problem that happens frequently. It's frustrating.

The important thing to remember for me is that Chrome has some wonderful tools built in to make my job easier, but it's not an email client. Sometimes it doesn't resize to iPhone 5 or a Galaxy S5 the way I want. I just tried to open an email in Chrome to demonstrate through a screenshot, but the darn thing is working perfectly right now.

The best tools to see how your end result work is hardware devices (iPhone, iPad, Outlook) or use a service like Litmus to test the results. I do a combination of sending from putsmail.com to a variety of devices to see how things really look in gmail, Outlook, Apple Mail and so on. If they look good, you are on the right track.

James Moran 29 days ago

I have not been able to log into Yahoo Mail through Internet Explorer since last week. I am using the Mozilla Firefox browser and typing yahoo.mail.com in the address bar. You might try best essay writing service uk this and have better access.

Axaberry 22 days ago

I’m pursuing my Post Graduate and I have taken help for my assignment for several time from Goassignmenthelp.com. I’m very much happy with their services and I recommend you take Business Assignment Help Online.

lionel john 12 days ago

What this article is about? Are you trying to share new methods to open the email? The idea is not clear to me. I think I need more clarifications. Hope you will give more justification soon. hotel metropole vip room

Himanshu mishra 12 days ago

Hey guys if you are addicted to play free online game then here on our homepage on just single click you will play free online mahjongg titans free game on your pc tablet and smartphone without any download and registration it is the single player board game.

Euan Kurtis 7 days ago

You should use .net framework except of Css framework, because .net framework is the ultimate way of making webpage of your email responsive, though there are many more ways too but .net framework is best of them all.. Look at the website of essay service uk you'll understand...

Taylor Shaw 7 days ago

It’s really an odd problem for sure. The site has been performing well with other devices especially mobiles and desktop. I recommend you try viewing the website on an android tablet just to make sure if the problem is with iOS or with the screen resolution. meritotreatment.com/