Menu icon Foundation
Responsive email in browser

Hello.

I am using the CSS framework for emails. There is one thing there is wondering me.

When I see my design I made on different phones, email clients everything is looking good.

But when I open my page on localhost, the webpage of the email is not responsive. Is that normal?

Best Regards 

Responsivebrowser

Hello.

I am using the CSS framework for emails. There is one thing there is wondering me.

When I see my design I made on different phones, email clients everything is looking good.

But when I open my page on localhost, the webpage of the email is not responsive. Is that normal?

Best Regards 

Rafi Benkual almost 2 years ago

It should be responsive in the browser if you scale the browser down to a small screen size. What is happening instead?

Wally Glenn over 1 year ago

I'm using Chrome on Windows. I have the same problem that happens frequently. It's frustrating.

The important thing to remember for me is that Chrome has some wonderful tools built in to make my job easier, but it's not an email client. Sometimes it doesn't resize to iPhone 5 or a Galaxy S5 the way I want. I just tried to open an email in Chrome to demonstrate through a screenshot, but the darn thing is working perfectly right now.

The best tools to see how your end result work is hardware devices (iPhone, iPad, Outlook) or use a service like Litmus to test the results. I do a combination of sending from putsmail.com to a variety of devices to see how things really look in gmail, Outlook, Apple Mail and so on. If they look good, you are on the right track.

James Moran about 1 year ago

I have not been able to log into Yahoo Mail through Internet Explorer since last week. I am using the Mozilla Firefox browser and typing yahoo.mail.com in the address bar. You might try best essay writing service uk this and have better access.

Axaberry about 1 year ago

I’m pursuing my Post Graduate and I have taken help for my assignment for several time from Goassignmenthelp.com. I’m very much happy with their services and I recommend you take Business Assignment Help Online.

Euan Kurtis about 1 year ago

You should use .net framework except of Css framework, because .net framework is the ultimate way of making webpage of your email responsive, though there are many more ways too but .net framework is best of them all.. Look at the website of essay service uk you'll understand...

Abbott Ace 12 months ago

I was also do my assignment regarding the framework, I have done the same work that you did but my webpage of the is responsive. You should check java scripting and CSS again, please.

Elmer 12 months ago
herbert herb777 12 months ago

happy christmas 2017

xmas wallpapers

christmas hd images

Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed most commonly on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration 

Martha Wilson 12 months ago

Does someone know a efficient way to make currency exchange rates and stock prices appear on a website in real time?

free survival games online

Shahid Kapoor 11 months ago

I really love your information; it's amazing. Very good information. Keep up the good work.

Best Christmas Desktop Wallpaper

debra morgan 9 months ago

I think it's better you use some online mailing tool. They are flawless. I have been using one of it recently. resorts near kumarakom .

Cerys Perry 8 months ago

Write My Essays is acknowledged as the leading academic writing service in the UK, due to their professionalism, adroitness, finesse they inculcate in their work ethic and determination towards continued academic excellence which enables them to produce brilliance translated onto paper, time and again. So, make use of their Write My Essay UK Based facility without further deliberation.

Alex Bret 8 months ago

The best template for email marketing should be simple with attractive images and short and sweet subject line of the email.  As they are considered the Best Assignment Writing Service UK due to the finesse and adeptness they exhibit through their work.

anabelsmith 8 months ago

Roadrunner is the one. Our services are too cheap and our technician is more knowledgeable they get solutions for any kind of questions you have. Roadrunner is an Email which is also called the Webmail and internet security.  We help you 24*7 hours and get instant solutions to you.  For more query Contact us and ask with our expert technicians.

Contact Number: 1 855 999 1734  

JordanCase 6 months ago

interesting blog

BESTWritingHELP.org

vasizbtz 6 months ago

nice information for a new blogger…it is really helpful

unblocked games - superfighters unblocked

hendryjullius 4 months ago

good deal

hendryjullius 4 months ago

I read this site for the first time. There is one thing there is wondering me. When I see my design I made on different phones, email clients everything is looking good. The best tools to see how your end result work is hardware devices iPhone, iPad, Outlook or use a service like Litmus to test the results. fiber optic internet in my area

famitofu 4 months ago

Hello everyone welecome to basketball games  You are a basketball enthusiast !!! You want to get involved with an impressive basketball game or simply a game player. Have fun

convertedbpst 4 months ago

Free exchange EDB to PST converter software conversion  which is easily process to recovery damaged data and solve of many  issues an everyone use our free demo version  software.read more: 
http://www.esofttools.com/exchange-edb-to-pst-converter.html