Menu icon Foundation
How do you include individual SCSS files to individual templates?

So I have set up the basic foundation with SCSS structure and I am creating multiple different emails but want some individual SCSS files attached to certain templates. The only way I've found to include them so far is by importing them in to app.scss which will include them in all templates. Is there not just a import tag that I can put at the top of the .html like for the html partials?

scssPartialspanini

So I have set up the basic foundation with SCSS structure and I am creating multiple different emails but want some individual SCSS files attached to certain templates. The only way I've found to include them so far is by importing them in to app.scss which will include them in all templates. Is there not just a import tag that I can put at the top of the .html like for the html partials?

Corey Schaaf over 2 years ago

Hey Judd, 

I actually have a workflow that is for the most part and workaround for this problem. I go pretty in depth in the following article about how I set my project up. It might give you some ideas on how to tackle the problem. 

http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/42714-multiple-emails-per-project