Menu icon Foundation
ZURB Cards - Overlap?

I have a vague recollection of watching a video that demonstrates how to overlap ZURB Foundation Cards, but I can't find that video. Does, or did, such a video exist? Or am I conflating ZURB Cards with something else? Maybe what I'm suggesting doesn't even make sense if Cards are always supposed to be arranged in columns and rows.

In any case, is there a video that demonstrates how to overlap "boxes" using ZURB Foundation?

Thank you very much.

Jim

cardoverlapVideo

I have a vague recollection of watching a video that demonstrates how to overlap ZURB Foundation Cards, but I can't find that video. Does, or did, such a video exist? Or am I conflating ZURB Cards with something else? Maybe what I'm suggesting doesn't even make sense if Cards are always supposed to be arranged in columns and rows.

In any case, is there a video that demonstrates how to overlap "boxes" using ZURB Foundation?

Thank you very much.

Jim

Rafi Benkual over 2 years ago

Hi James,

Using the Source Ordering classes will get you there: .medium-push-1 .medium-pull-1

I think the lesson you are referring to is: http://zurb.com/university/lessons/get-more-control-with-foundation-s-grid-utiltiy-classes

James Watkin over 2 years ago

Rafi,

You're correct. This is the video. The moment I was thinking of begins at around 4:50. Thank you very much.

Jim