Menu icon Foundation
Tab bar section does not render correctly

Hi

i'm having problem getting the tab bar rendered correctly on my webpage. The first time the page load all the tab bar crammed together. I have downloaded the new foundation.section.js as well as include it in the code but it is still happening.
After refresh however, the tabs will render correctly. This problem happened both on mobile and desktop.

Any idea how to fixed this?

*Edit*
I just attached the photo of what happen on the first load. but once i click refresh on the page it will render correctly

2014 03 31 145653

tab barsection

Hi

i'm having problem getting the tab bar rendered correctly on my webpage. The first time the page load all the tab bar crammed together. I have downloaded the new foundation.section.js as well as include it in the code but it is still happening.
After refresh however, the tabs will render correctly. This problem happened both on mobile and desktop.

Any idea how to fixed this?

*Edit*
I just attached the photo of what happen on the first load. but once i click refresh on the page it will render correctly

2014 03 31 145653
Tom Hogan over 5 years ago

Can you show us what you are talking about? A link or image would be helpful along with your markup may make it easier to help.

Kanaka Sundhoro over 5 years ago

hi Thx for the reply, i have added a screenshot that might help you to see what actually happen to my sections

Wing-Hou Chan over 5 years ago

Howdy!

Is it possible you give a link to the site in development?

I did a test in CodePen and it appears to be working.