Menu icon Foundation
6.3 update broke flex grid?

I am probably doing something dumb, but it used to be that for me on Foundation Sites 6.2 a markup like this:

<div class="row column">Foo</div>
<div class="row column">Bar</div>

..would result in Foo and Bar being displayed above each other. After I update to 6.3 though I have to explicitly specify small-12 on each otherwise they show next to each other as somehow every row only takes as little space as possible.

Note that I am using the flex grid. Was I relying on a bug before or is this a regression of some kind or is there an option somewhere I forgot to tweak when updating?

flexgrid6.3

I am probably doing something dumb, but it used to be that for me on Foundation Sites 6.2 a markup like this:

<div class="row column">Foo</div>
<div class="row column">Bar</div>

..would result in Foo and Bar being displayed above each other. After I update to 6.3 though I have to explicitly specify small-12 on each otherwise they show next to each other as somehow every row only takes as little space as possible.

Note that I am using the flex grid. Was I relying on a bug before or is this a regression of some kind or is there an option somewhere I forgot to tweak when updating?

Rafi Benkual almost 2 years ago

It seems like it still works the same way, without defining small-12 it will be 100% width: http://codepen.io/rafibomb/pen/ObGEjG

Are you seeing two columns side by side?