Menu icon Foundation
Basic Grid small did not work and responsive for side-menu does not take effect if not refresh

Hi everyone. There's a few problem that I encounter about the foundation, the basic grid, it seems that small does not work with the foundation 6.3.0 and there is a problem with the responsive design of side-menu between 639 px(or less) and 640 px  (or higher) it needs to refresh the page so that the side-menu works again I also notice that 639 break point is also the break point for small grid maybe there is a problem with the foundation jquery because I already tried to several options like maybe this problem will occur when I have my custom css and js but a tried to remove it and it seems my custom is not the problem. 

hash

Hi everyone. There's a few problem that I encounter about the foundation, the basic grid, it seems that small does not work with the foundation 6.3.0 and there is a problem with the responsive design of side-menu between 639 px(or less) and 640 px  (or higher) it needs to refresh the page so that the side-menu works again I also notice that 639 break point is also the break point for small grid maybe there is a problem with the foundation jquery because I already tried to several options like maybe this problem will occur when I have my custom css and js but a tried to remove it and it seems my custom is not the problem.