Menu icon Foundation
New Improved Off-Canvas in Foundation 6.3

We are so proud of you guys! The Foundation 6.3 release (out Dec 15th) has some awesome contributions from our community and it’s chocked full of great stuff. We're super excited to continue engaging you guys to keep Foundation leading the future.

Thanks to your feedback and some of the challenges we faced with the off-canvas on our projects, there was a push to build something better. Brett Mason took this one on, researched all the other solutions out there and hammered away at the keyboard for weeks to get this new version merged into Foundation.

Off-canvas Brett Mason

Demo page:

http://codepen.io/brettsmason/full/GNwpPY/

To that end we’re very interested to learn more about what you are currently working on and how we can support you! What sort of challenges or common patterns with off-canvas are you working with?

Also It'b great to give @brettsmason a shoutout on Twitter!

off-canvasoffcanvasFoundationF6foundation 6navnavigation

We are so proud of you guys! The Foundation 6.3 release (out Dec 15th) has some awesome contributions from our community and it’s chocked full of great stuff. We're super excited to continue engaging you guys to keep Foundation leading the future.

Thanks to your feedback and some of the challenges we faced with the off-canvas on our projects, there was a push to build something better. Brett Mason took this one on, researched all the other solutions out there and hammered away at the keyboard for weeks to get this new version merged into Foundation.

Off-canvas Brett Mason

Demo page:

http://codepen.io/brettsmason/full/GNwpPY/

To that end we’re very interested to learn more about what you are currently working on and how we can support you! What sort of challenges or common patterns with off-canvas are you working with?

Also It'b great to give @brettsmason a shoutout on Twitter!

Justine Bieber almost 3 years ago

Hi,

So far, I'm loving the new 'off-canvas' sidebar! I'm using it with foundationpress (wordpress theme) and am trying my best to figure out how to style it.

Unfortunately, everything i'm trying doesn't work. I can only change the background color and font color.

I would ideally like my off canvas menu to have my logo in it and have icons to the left of the menu items. Could someone please help me achieve this?

Here is a screenshot of a sample i'd like to follow.