Menu icon Foundation
Foundation Sass build error

I am trying to include the foundation sass in my project. We are using Webpack and I am importing foundations like this:

It recognizes where the node module is and find the foundation.scss file. Unfortunately when I run the build, I get an error saying that normalize.scss was not found. I can't seem to find the file in foundations site. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Foundation Sass

I am trying to include the foundation sass in my project. We are using Webpack and I am importing foundations like this:

It recognizes where the node module is and find the foundation.scss file. Unfortunately when I run the build, I get an error saying that normalize.scss was not found. I can't seem to find the file in foundations site. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Jason Peretz almost 2 years ago

update: After commenting out @import "normalize" from the node_module, everything works correctly. 

Is the normalize import suppose to be there? or did I do something incorrect?

Dominik Pieper almost 2 years ago

Hi,

it's an error withe 6.3 RC (which is the default version if you npm i foundation-sites). The stable works without this problem and I think they will fix it before release