Menu icon Foundation
Error: [email protected] start: `gulp`

Hello guys, 
I was working on a Foundation template project and suddenly the CLI prompt the following error:

Exit status 3221225477
    at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Standard\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\foundation-cli\node_modules\npm\lib\utils\lifecycle.js:217:16)
    at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
    at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:191:7)
    at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Standard\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\foundation-cli\node_modules\npm\lib\utils\spawn.js:24:14)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:191:7)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:877:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:226:5)

...and now it stop to process, unable to 'watch'.

Any info/suggestions about this? (help!)

Regards
Paolo

gulperror

Hello guys, 
I was working on a Foundation template project and suddenly the CLI prompt the following error:

Exit status 3221225477
    at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Standard\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\foundation-cli\node_modules\npm\lib\utils\lifecycle.js:217:16)
    at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Standard\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\foundation-cli\node_modules\npm\lib\utils\spawn.js:24:14)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:877:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:226:5)

...and now it stop to process, unable to 'watch'.

Any info/suggestions about this? (help!)

Regards
Paolo

Paolo Sax about 3 years ago

...mmmh, it looks like that the problem was caused by a typo in a sass file I was workin on.
A comma at the end of a css rule instead of a semicolon, like this:

.class {
	bottom: 0,
}

Now it seems to work fine - but it is possible that the problem was caused by this? I mean, a typo like this already occurred to me in the past, but Foundation (gulp?) never stopped to work/watch...

Rafi Benkual about 3 years ago

It's possible - usually where there is an error, you can scroll up ad it will tell you more info like this:

If it's in the Sass it will indicate on that step instead.

Daniel Molnar almost 2 years ago

I'm getting this same error on fresh full sites install with scss on windows 10. >.<

Not sure if this is a gulp utils problem or a vinyl problem or both.

I've updated gulp, npm, gulp-cli, run Yarn, and tried installing babel about 5 different ways. 

Still getting babel-register error but more importantly because of the following I cannot launch watch or build on fresh site install:

Does it matter if the project is renamed (root directory)?

Funny enough my old project still works so I'm starting to think it was the renaming that broke it.

Exit status 1

at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (C:\Users\ID\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\foundation-cli\node_modules\npm\lib\utils\lifecycle.js:217:16)

at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (C:\Users\ID\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\foundation-cli\node_modules\npm\lib\utils\spawn.js:24:14)

at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:920:16)

at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:230:5)

Lincoln Alves over 1 year ago

I don't know if it will help anyone, but for me, was missing something that another one has pushed to the repository.

"

[/Users/xxx/xxx/project/project-directory/node_modules/countup.js]

Exit status 1

at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/foundation-cli/node_modules/npm/lib/utils/lifecycle.js:217:16)

at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:160:13)

at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/foundation-cli/node_modules/npm/lib/utils/spawn.js:24:14)

at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:160:13)

at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:943:16)

at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:220:5)

"

Looking at the first line, I've realized that someone worked on the project, when I wasn't.

So, I run "npm install" and everything is ok :) Was missing some JS plugins.