Menu icon Foundation
Which tool do you use to analyze your website?

Hello guys,

I am new member into this board. Hope I can get useful tool which can be help me to analyze my website exactly. There are few things I need to know such as traffic dynamics, hosting location, Website IP address and so on.

Thank you!

online IP

Hello guys,

I am new member into this board. Hope I can get useful tool which can be help me to analyze my website exactly. There are few things I need to know such as traffic dynamics, hosting location, Website IP address and so on.

Thank you!

Winifred over 1 year ago

Hey, you can analyze your website through google analytic and there are also many sites through which you can do analytic. I have also site (college essay writer com) and i have used google analytic for my website analyzer. Through that I can see mostly everything about my site, I can see that how much clicks i am getting on my site and also can see that from which keyword I am getting more traffic. So, I would recommend you to use google analytic for your website.

Mariya Linda over 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing

bradders over 1 year ago

seoquake ot seo tool. Of cource if you can ise Ahrefs (paid account)

Dan Jackson over 1 year ago

Im using serpstat.com, provide all the information you will need.

Ostin Cooper over 1 year ago

I really like the site Ahrefs; it allows you to analyze not only technical indicators but also to explore the content and keywords, which, as a result, helps you to study the strategies of competitors and improve your own. I am sure that this is the best tool for my site - BrainBasket

Dimitar Popov over 1 year ago

+1 for Ahref. Its a unique tool for check ranking, backlinks and all the stat.

Jude Weller 9 months ago

For basics, Jetpack provides me with good primary analytics like traffic sources etc. on my DIY website. However, if you want to get a complete solution, then Google Analytics is the most comprehensive one. 
Do let me know if you want to analyze your website for something other than traffic.

builder 7 months ago

i don't think so

Muzammil Hingoro 3 months ago

There are many tools available for website audit. You can find here official Google SEO tools.

James Warner about 2 months ago

Here are few tools to analyze your website and useful exploring most are the free component them.

• Google analytics
  • Found SEO tool
  • SEOptimer
  • BrowserStack 

I think above that tools help for your analyze your website tracking all performance data.

Loosi Smith about 2 months ago

Yes, Use always seoquake to analyze your website.

Loosi Smith about 2 months ago

Yes, Use always seoquake to analyze your website.