Menu icon Foundation
load bootstrap on top of foundation

hi,

i have a modal pop up window functionality that is based on Bootstrap framework (a modal appears 8sec after the page loads)

Then i created the page on Foundation and added the popup window on top of the page (included bootstrap cdn and used bootstrap syntax)

the styling of the page is damaged (propably the same name for rows, classes e.t.c.)

is there a way to use both of them?

thanks

BootstrapFoundation

hi,

i have a modal pop up window functionality that is based on Bootstrap framework (a modal appears 8sec after the page loads)

Then i created the page on Foundation and added the popup window on top of the page (included bootstrap cdn and used bootstrap syntax)

the styling of the page is damaged (propably the same name for rows, classes e.t.c.)

is there a way to use both of them?

thanks

Rafi Benkual over 2 years ago

I would expect some conflicts when mixing the two ;)

What is the reason you are using both? 

kostas over 2 years ago

hi @Rafi thanks for the reply,

i had the popup window functionality based on bootstrap CDN libraries. i kind of found it more easily researching the net.

Then i had to code the page and i choose Foundation that i know how to use better.

When i put them together i understood the mistake i had done, so i looked for a solution.

Finally i programmed all the page on Bootstrap, where the modal box is producing no conflicts.

Now everything works fine.

It would be interesting to be able to use both of them, because they have some goods and bads both of them and would be interested to take the best part of both.

thanks anyway

Rafi Benkual over 2 years ago

Glad you got it working! I don't think it would be worth trying to mix the two - lot's of name spacing involved. Foundation is moving fast, so it be awesome to have you suggesting some of those things you'd like see changed!