Menu icon Foundation
JS MediaQueries in Fnd 6.x

Hey Zurbs and CO.

First off, thank you thank you thank you for sharing in incredible project with the world. You've made my life as a front-end developer so much easier.

I'm just starting to play with Foundation 6 and one thing I noticed that the MediaQuery util that allows our JS to use the same media queries as our CSS doesn't allow me to target the breakpoint of a responsive menu. It only allows for one media query match at any given time.

I'd like to be able to add a special media query to know where the menu break point is so that I can target this transition with my JS. I think it would require that Foundation.MediaQuery.is(); could match 2 different break points at a time. Then I could add the additional breakpoint to my CSS.

Any ideas?

javascriptmedia queriesbreakpointsFoundation.MediaQueries

Hey Zurbs and CO.

First off, thank you thank you thank you for sharing in incredible project with the world. You've made my life as a front-end developer so much easier.

I'm just starting to play with Foundation 6 and one thing I noticed that the MediaQuery util that allows our JS to use the same media queries as our CSS doesn't allow me to target the breakpoint of a responsive menu. It only allows for one media query match at any given time.

I'd like to be able to add a special media query to know where the menu break point is so that I can target this transition with my JS. I think it would require that Foundation.MediaQuery.is(); could match 2 different break points at a time. Then I could add the additional breakpoint to my CSS.

Any ideas?