Menu icon Foundation
Min-width:600px being added to <center> tag in F4E

For some reason F4E is adding inline styles of min-width: 600; width: 100%; to every <center> tag that I add to my email. Its getting the 600px from $global-width. This causes the layout to EXPLODE if you are using it in anytime the column is not large 12.

If I manually add min-width: 0; to the center tag inline, I can override the # coming from $global-width, but obviously that isn't ideal.

Has anyone else seen this or is there something wrong with my inliner somewhere? Where can I look for the issue?

I am using a brand new install of the SASS version of 2.2 installed a couple of days ago.

Thanks!

centeremailinkySass2.2

For some reason F4E is adding inline styles of min-width: 600; width: 100%; to every <center> tag that I add to my email. Its getting the 600px from $global-width. This causes the layout to EXPLODE if you are using it in anytime the column is not large 12.

If I manually add min-width: 0; to the center tag inline, I can override the # coming from $global-width, but obviously that isn't ideal.

Has anyone else seen this or is there something wrong with my inliner somewhere? Where can I look for the issue?

I am using a brand new install of the SASS version of 2.2 installed a couple of days ago.

Thanks!

Ian Daly almost 3 years ago

Created a new f4e project and all is working properly now. Not really sure what was going on.

Would deleting the node modules folder and then re running npm install possibly fix the issue in the old project?

Corey Schaaf almost 3 years ago

Depending on your version of Foundations for Emails, this issue was fixed in some of the updates they made to the framework in the past few months.